If you have a strong penchant for online gaming, then it is indeed no surprise that the pique of your interest in cashing in real money revolves around your preferred slot game. Nevertheless, there is another alternative to walking away with some real bankroll, which is through becoming a casino affiliate. Additionally, casino affiliate marketing is a readily available option to a multitude of people across the globe. Try playing casino slots at slotozilla.com and you will never forget this exciting experience.
With the plethora of online programs and each claiming to be your holy grail, it is vital to conduct your due diligence. As such, this article will arm you with the essential insights to permit an informed and profitable decision for a cornucopia of years to come.
The Ground Rules
For starters, the primary objective of an affiliate is to drive traffic to a particular gaming website, where the owner of the site will then hope to turn the potential customers into actual clients. With intense competition from renown software providers and the wide array of bankroll methods, online gambling sites are more than happy to use these marketing representatives as a means of driving traffic to their unique bonuses and promotions.
Secondly, you will receive a ton of rewards depending on the number of people you drive to a particular site, as well as their activity on the platform. As such, for each gambler you refer, you instantly receive a certain percentage of their gameplay earnings, typically between 20 and 50%. Thirdly, for this type of marketing to be significantly fruitful, you should have an existing audience (does not have to be large).
Lastly, to entice users to visit a given site, you will receive a broad range of excellent material, running the gamut from different bonus text links, banners, live games, and videos. Hence, you can conveniently broadcast this material across a variety of social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among others.
Types of Internet Casino Affiliate Programs
For a fact, the number of cash rewards you can generate from these type of programs varies in different sites as well as promotions, accompanied by other factors such as the available games. As such, with earnings ranging from a coterie of hundred dollars to thousands of dollars, below are the primary categories of programs that you will encounter.
- Revenue Share- It is an ongoing collaboration, whereby you get a certain percentage of the platform’s earnings which can be as lucrative as 60%.
- Cost Per Action (CPA)- It is a more limited alternative in which you receive a standard fee for each person who signs up with the site and wins real money. For instance, if a potential customer clicks on your affiliate link posted on Facebook and proceeds to register and deposit real money, then you will receive a special standard fee, regardless of the paid amount.
- Hybrid Program- It combines both Revenue Share and CPA, whereby for every player who signs up you get, not only the standard fee but also a percentage of their regular profits.
The Secrets to Turning your Affiliate Site into Profit
Regardless of whether you already have an existing website or looking to build one from scratch, the following are some of the vital factors you need to play close attention to, so as to make a profit that will have you grinning from ear to ear.
- Responsiveness- With the advent of technology, a copiousness of Internet traffic is increasing via mobile than desktop. With that in mind, your site should be responsive, across a myriad of mobile devices and have an absence of annoying glitches, so as to attract a vast audience.
- Impeccable Outlook- An attractive graphic design not only goes beyond superb optics but also assists in the establishment of a loyal audience. Hence, it should have an easy-to-use interface, with crystal clear typography.
- Content is critical- While a beautiful and responsive design will attract people to your site, it will not keep them captivated, which is the sole purpose of having compelling content. Thus, you should provide a remarkable combination of breaking news alongside evergreen content, which users will highly value for an extensive time span.
- SEO Optimization- It is pointless to have a responsive site with a beautiful outlook and brilliant content if people can not easily trace it online. Therefore, it is crucial for you to implement both On-Page and Off-Page SEO for it to appear top of the list in search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
The Three Pros
With proper utilization, this type of marketing is an incredibly effective way of converting passion into profit.
- Relatively Simple- It may not be as simple as the alphabet, but the necessary diligence is much easier than innovating a new product or service and generating sales for it.
- Minimal Investment- Getting an affiliate site up and running, costs less than $150, as the only necessary investment, for some substantial returns.
- Low Risk- The reality is that the risk in this business is far much less than running your gaming platform.
All in all, with the ability to attract as well as captivate your audience, this type of marketing is an incredible and low-stress way of cashing in some new bankroll in your pocket.
This post is sponsored as part of Steel Media Preferred Partners.