Baldur's Gate II: EE
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches.
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright. Can you resist the evil in your blood and forsake the dark destiny that awaits you? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Continue a journey started in Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition or create an entirely new character in this isometric Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original 60-hour Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following additions:
- Throne of Bhaal: Journey through Tethyr and into the realms of the gods in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga.
- Fist of the Fallen: Help Rasaad, the Sun Soul Monk, find peace in his quest for vengeance.
- The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life.
The following content is available for in-app purchase:
- A Price Paid in Blood: Help the Blackguard Dorn Il-Khan appease the bloody demands of his dark patron.
- A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the Thief Hexxat and retrieve long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
- In Defense of the Wild: Stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
What's New in Version 2.5.16This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
he 2.5 update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is finally here!
We’ve made over 500 fixes and features throughout the 2.5 Infinity Engine updates and now this much-anticipated update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is coming to the App Store!
Road to 2.0 community portraits added in-game
Tablet dialogue buttons added
Added the Priest of Tempus kit
"Take All" button added to containers
Improved multiplayer stability
Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells
Check out the full list of bug fixes and features on our blog (please, note that this list does not cover the general Infinity Engine tickets, these will be published when the 2.5 patch series is completed):