- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Media Center requests multimedia contents per Streaming and RSS from the internet. Available: Podcast TV, Podcast Radio, Webcams, Internet Newspaper, Cinema News or Relax Sound. The data resp. contents are permanent edited and are also updated by the particular providers.
- Please note that without the use of flat rate, you may incur additional charges when connected through GPRS/EDGE/UMTS cellular network
- We recommend a data flat rate for cost reasons.
- Therfore please connect only per WLAN.
- Single shows can disappear temporarily. This is caused by the provider and the internet generally. A continuing service can not be ensured.
- After starting the program you see a menu
- Select: Podcast TV, Podcast Radio, Webcams, Internet Newspaper, Cinema News or Relax Sound.
- Choose a show/entry and click on it
- Scroll down and press 'show' resp. 'hear'
- The show will be streamed online and displayed in the player
- In play-mode you can rotate the screen
- Go back with the button 'ready' resp. 'done'
- In the program you can go back to the mainpage with 'back' or 'Home'
- Example Podcast TV: At 120 Entries with (average) 20 shows each = 2400 shows
- Example Podcast Radio: At 80 Entries with (average) 20 shows each = 1600 shows
- Example Internet Newspaper: At 40 Entries with (average) 20 Articles each = 800 actual articles
- Webcams: actual 80 Live cameras world wide
- Cinema News: ca. 20 Movie Trailers resp. text-based Articles
- Relax Sound: ca. 37 single sounds, streaming, ca. 1h play-time
- The databases are permanent edited and updated.
You do not have to wait for an update of the program, because the contents are requested online and due to updating you have always the newest data available.
If a link does not work (it may happen) or you would like to include own Video Podcasts in the list, then feel free to write kindly to the author. The database will then be updated. There is no need for updating the program because the list is online and always up-to-date.
- iPhone or iPod Touch with OS 3.x or higher
- Internetconnection per WLAN or UMTS/EDGE