- App Store Info
DescriptionLooking for a sheet of paper for your card game tonight? Did you find a pen already? Forget them and go paperless: with Scored in your pocket you're always ready to play!
Scored is a generic scoresheet for round based games. Enjoy the fast and intuitive inputs and benefit from automatic sums, charts, timers and leaderboards. Scored is perfect for card games, word games, or anything that requires keeping track of multiple people's scores.
• A fast and intuitive interface
• Four powerful calculation modes
• Bid support to track who made their contract
• A highly readable summary view to present the results around
• A progress chart to see how that last minute comeback played out
• Global and per game leaderboards
• An embedded timer
• A saved list of your favorite players
• A full record of your favorite games
• PDF and CSV export to share the results with all participants
Scored can be used for games as diverse as UNO, Whist, Up and Down the River, Oh Hell, Crazy Eight, Rummy, Phase 10, Scrabble… Scored is universal and not restricted by any specific game rule: as long as you can score it on paper, you can score it faster in Scored!
The free download is limited to three players per game and three archived games in your history. An inexpensive one-time in-app purchase removes those limitations once and for all.
Scored is part of the Ensemble suite of friends and family apps. If you like it, you might be interested in trying its two sister apps:
• Spent: track shared expenses
• Checked: track shared tasks
What's New in Version 5.6.3Version 5.6.3 fixes the black suit color in dark mode.
Thank you and don't forget to write a review or rate the app if you enjoy it!