Carnivores: Ice Age
- Publisher: Tatem Games
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 6 Sep, 2012
- Size: 405.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe most exciting hunting journey now takes you to Ice Age!
The only game which lets you see cool meat-eating Ice Age creatures in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Ice Age is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by Ice Age creatures like mammoths, smilodons and giant bears and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless Yeti hunter. All animals are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with animals to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take the camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every animal in ‘Dinopedia’
• Upgrade to PRO with one-time purchase to access 5 huge 3D hunting areas
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
More Ice Age creatures and more maps are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.