Fighting Fantasy: Bloodbones
- App Store Info
DescriptionSet off on a journey of revenge against the dread pirate Cinnabar, who killed your parents, and sail the high seas!
The dreaded pirate-lord Cinnabar, scourge of the twelve seas, plagued the seafarers of the Old World in a bloody reign of terror until a brave adventurer put an end to his evil. But now he is back from the dead, seeking revenge, with the dark powers of voodoo at his command.
A fantasy adventure from Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone in which YOU are the hero!
** REVIEWS **
"As usual, Tin Man Games has lavished this conversion with loving care. In addition to the extra difficulty settings, there's also the usual art gallery, a list of fun achievements with some amusing names to seek out, and several little touches to add to the atmosphere." - Touch Arcade
"Offering a few twists and turns that haven’t been utilized before in a Fighting Fantasy game, it should make a pleasant change of pace." - 148 Apps
"Tin Man Games has the choose-your-own-adventure gamebook style down pat." - Digitally Downloaded
** FEATURES **
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Choose between full colour images, or toggle between the black-and-white originals from the print edition!
• Use unique weapons like the Throwing Knives and Gas-Globes for added strategy in fights.
• Race against the clock to complete your quest!
• Plot your journey along the map as you travel to new locations.
Bloodbones has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your iPad.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on iPhone and iPad, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Also available: The Forest of Doom, House of Hell, Blood of the Zombies, Starship Traveller, Island of the Lizard King and Caverns of the Snow Witch!
Coming Soon: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain!