- App Store Info
DescriptionGame of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome gaming music
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
What's New in Version 1.0.3This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-Sound/music fix for iPhone 6+ and iPad mini 2
-In-app purchase can now unlock music player and Mini Samurai character