- App Store Info
DescriptionAround 70% of our body is composed of water that’s why regularly drinking water is so important, nonetheless having a lot of things to do could make you forget about drinking this important liquid.
Water Reminder helps you remember about constantly drinking water to help you avoid dehydration and prevent serious illnesses related to it.
With Water Reminder you can set the amount of water you consider you should drink and set it as your personal goal to track every beverage you take along the day.
Check how much water you were drinking the previous days to increase this amount until you start drinking the appropriate amount of it.
Customise your personal widgets and receive direct notification to your phone to make easier for you to remember drinking water.
Water Reminder also send motivational reminders and awards for you to don’t forget about drinking the necessary amount of water in a really creative way.
Note : App provide water information based on your weight, sex and country(hot/cold), consult a doctor in your area for better intake.
App will store your water intake in Health app.
Water Reminder Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Water Reminder Premium
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $4.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $0.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Water Reminder adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Contact us at: http://topfunappsllc.wordpress.com/support/
Disclaimer: All Water Reminder users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.