Rope Rescue - GameClub
- App Store Info
DescriptionKing Bat has kidnapped the baby birds for their feathers and it’s up to Rupert the parrot to bring them back, in this brain-teasing classic!
Drag a length of rope through a series of gears, and attach it to the cage to release your friends. Pesky enemies, fire, and other rope-wrecking obstacles threaten feathered freedom. Collect butterflies on the way for special bonuses, and try use as little rope as possible for maximum points.
"All told, this is without question one of the best games on the App Store, and we strongly suggest downloading it immediately." – Chris Buffa, Editor in Chief, Modojo
"Let’s talk about Rope Rescue. It’s a physics-based puzzle game with adorable birds and long, brown lengths of rope. Fact is, it’s a plain-old entertaining and unique game." – Brad Nicholson, touchArcade
- Puzzling levels will keep you wrapped up for hours.
- Addictive gameplay with multiple solutions for each level will have you playing for hours.
- Avoid flying knives, fire cannons and of course the evil bats.
- Collect or purchase butterflies to unlock later levels or provide hints to help you on your adventure.
- Visit the bird sanctuary to see the cute baby birds you have rescued.
- Unlock brain-twisting extra chapter "Infinity Hall" when all feathers and butterflies are collected!
Rope Rescue is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 1.4.18Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!