eSports Legend-Mobile Edition
- Publisher: Coconut Island Games Limited
- Genre: Simulation
- Released: 31 Oct, 2019
- Size: 252.7 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptioneSports Legend is an Esports club simulator. You are here to make an unknown amateur team world-famous within several seasons!
·Create Your Team
Schedule carefully. If you fail to be the top in the league's standings, the tickets to the World Tournament will just be a dream!
·Recruit Favourite members
Hundreds of members with unique personalities and skills are waiting for you to recruit!
·Dozens of Competitions
Else than the four major leagues, there are dozens of cups to challenge. Be the winner, win the prize and make your team legendary!
·Authentic Competition System
After the members are confirmed, the game will enter the hero ban stage. Two heroes of each team will be banned, then every member can select their own hero. Which makes different lineups and effects.
·Realistic Club Management System
All the simulation systems are merged with eSports, from promotion to sponsorship, from training to strategy, and from raising reputation to building community.
Now, enough introduction. It's time to start your own Esports Legend! Hope this game will surprise all of you!
What's New in Version 1.31.Added save progress and resume game functions
2. Added season-s9 finals, updated the latest team data
3. Fixed a bug where the purchase of equipment in the Doctor's Store did not increase the amount of [Fully Armed-Buy 30 Peripherals]
4.Fix the bug that novice boot may be stuck
5. Fixed the bug that pops up when clicking the menu at the end of work
6.Fixed some sound effects and translation bugs
Save progress and resume game:
1. Players can now manually open the menu [Settings]-[Save Progress] and it will be saved to the player [Manual Archive]
2. The system will automatically save the progress after the player determines that the assigned staff performs any of the arrangements, and save it to the [System Auto Archive] to protect the player from losing a day of work due to forgetting to manually save
3. The archives starting at 8 o'clock every day are still retained. Players can choose this archive to restart the work schedule for the day.