My Tarot Card Reading: 2021
- Publisher: Psychic Ventures Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 20 Aug, 2020
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionEnjoy Tarot Card Readings made on your own, with our Lenormand Deck. Choose from different spreads depending on your question and get deeper insights about each facet of your question.
Pick from 8 Spreads
Each situation is different, so choose one of the spreads, which suits your situation.
- one question – one answer: Short and sweet answers
- past – present – future: Get a deeper insight.
- pro – contra: Great if you need some guidance for a decision
- blind spot: Do you may miss something? Or is there a deeper meaning?
- decision – help: Get spiritual advice with positive and negative aspects and outcome.
- love – relationships: Learn more about the emotions, consciousness, behavior from both of you.
- the chance: Learn more about the esoteric influences and purpose of the question you have in mind.
- the way: How would you feel, when you make that special decision or how it´s gonna work out?
- browse all cards
Saving your Readings
Save the date and a short description to always come back.
About the Lenormand Deck
The Lenormand Deck is a collection of 36 cards whose interpretations far outweigh what they may ordinarily infer on a surface approach. These cards wield the power of divination to an extent and one might decide to read them for different reasons, from different viewpoints. They are symbolic; they stand for and represent something.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• First 7 days will be a free trial
• 1 month ($2.99), 6 month ($9.99) and yearly ($14.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase