Drawn to Life: Two Realms
- Publisher: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- Genre: Adventure
- Released: 7 Dec, 2020
- Size: 1,169.5 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe quirky Raposa and your drawn hero return in Drawn to Life: Two Realms, the next installment in the beloved franchise! You again take on the role of the Creator, unlocking the mysterious connection between the two worlds, and creating a Hero to save them both!
- A brand-new Creation Tool expands the creative possibility with millions of colors, unique stickers, templates, new hero animations, and a mix and match look to truly bring your imagination to life! As you play, unlock additional Stickers to further customize and save out your unique Hero looks via the new “Outfit System”.
- The story continues! Now that Mike is awake, a new human world is revealed. Travel between the Raposa and Human towns to uncover the mystery of the shadow and save Mike and his friends. The full cast of Raposa return, along with brand new characters to interact with!
- Use the Book of Imagination to enter the mind and challenge Townspeople, Enemies and Raposa to resolve conflict and defeat the shadow. Utilize and place dozens of unique toys to score points based on your own imaginative solutions. Take control of your Hero and jump, spin, and ground pound your way through over 100 unique challenges!
- A true continuation of the series, brought to life by many of the original developers. Enjoy over 50 new music tracks from the original franchise composer, a lush 2D world from the renowned original sprite artist, and continued story presented by the original Executive Producer of Drawn to Life, and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
What's New in Version 1.2Let your imagination run wild with the Creative Pack #2! All new content has been added to Drawn to Life: Two Realms:
Apple Pencil support in Draw Tool added
19 additional stickers
19 additional templates
10 additional stamps
10 new challenge levels
Minor bug fixing