So it's high time we had an official AppSpy Community multiplayer room, populated with some of our awesome Monster Hunters. Here are the details;
After the Monster Hunter stream - at 5PM UK, 9AM Pacific, 12 Eastern each Friday - we suggest that anyone fired up for some monster hunting hop into Online Gathering Hall 277779. If that room's full, try the next room numerically (277780, 277781, 277782 etc)
We'd also love for you to put the name of your Hunter in the comments section on this article so people, and do feel free to arrange other meet-ups here too!
We want this to be a great place to meet up with other players, so let us know how you get on, and if you'd like us to update this article with any other details just let us know.
If you've never played Monster Hunter Freedom Unite's online multiplayer, then you're in for a treat. It can look tricky to set up a session, but it's actually quite easy.
- Run to the building at the furthest part of town (the one left of the fire with the granny beside it).
- When you reach the door, select Online Gathering Hall.
- Then look for the Play with Friends section, tap the box to add the room number (277779), and tap Enter.
- If the room already has Hunters inside, you'll join automatically, but if it doesn't then you'll need to select No, and create it.
- If you'd like to chat with fellow Hunters, tap the chat button at the upper right-hand side of the screen in the Gathering Hall.
Note: you'll need to be hooked up to WiFi for a decent connection, and remember that you can only have a maximum of four people in a Gathering Hall at any one time.