Wildlife Studios recently revealed that Sky Warriors, their free-to-play mobile air combat game, is now accessible worldwide. A fast-paced, action-packed game, it will allow players to control fighter planes in virtual air combat against other players around the globe. Wildlife Studios created this aerial combat game based on an extensive study with real-life fighter pilots.
Get ready to get transported across the sky in a future setting!
A futuristic environment will envelop players in Sky Warriors as it takes place twenty years in the future. According to the plot, states have crumbled, and warlords have taken over the world. Players will be pitted against the finest, covetous pilots these warlords recruited to capture land in 3v3 combat.
Players can venture through the sky using a combination of joystick and gyroscope controls alongside pilots from all around the world as they compete in team-based 3v3 combat. For gamers of all skill levels, Sky Warriors offers an engaging aerial combat experience. Here are some of the game's excellent features that potential pilots can challenge themselves with:
- Real Planes from Across the World: At launch, players will be able to operate 14 planes from around the world, with plenty more to follow in future updates. F-4 Phantom 1, F-5 Tiger II, Harrier II Jump jet, Mig-21 Balalaika, Su-24 Fencer, SEPECAT Jaguar, Mig-23 Flogger, Su-25 Grach, Mig-31 Foxhound, F-14 Tomcat, F-16 Viper, Mig29 Fulcrum, F-15 Eagle, and Mirage 2000 are the accessible planes upon launch.
- Weapon Arsenal: Firearms play a key role in defeating the adversary. All planes are equipped with a standard machine gun and a standard missile. Players will be able to equip up to three unique missiles from their arsenal as they progress through the game.
- Collectible Planes: As gamers achieve high scores, additional planes will become available to them. These can be obtained through in-game purchases.
- Cosmetic Customization: Every plane will have the option to be painted and decalmed in any way. Custom cosmetics will be available for purchase in-game, allowing users to add flair to their planes.
- Variable Lighting: The fight is endless! Pilots will compete against each other at various times of the day, including day, night, and morning.
- Optimized Graphics: Wildlife Studios' developers optimized Sky Warriors to work on all mobile devices at up to 120 frames per second due to its high-resolution, lifelike environment.
Sky Warriors is now available to download on Android and iOS
Gamers looking to play an action-packed and story-driven fighting game can now pick up Sky Warriors, a multiplayer aerial combat game for Android and iOS devices from Google Play Store and iOS App Store, respectively.