It's Christmas soon, and that often means having all the family round to exchange presents, munch down some mince pies, and maybe quoff a cheeky glass of tipple or three.
You may think that this could pose a problem: surely having the relations round will seriously eat into your gaming time?
Not necessarily. If you're smart you can sneakily fool your immediate and extended family into burning away the hours playing awesome iOS and Android video games. Here's a big list of some of our favourites.
1. Soccer Physics - Two player fun times for you and a footie-mad relative
2. Skylanders Trap Team - If you're after a meaty adventure to share, you can't go wrong with this
3. World of Tanks Blitz - Form a Platoon with another person and team up IRL to pwn noobs
4. Turbo Dismount - Get your over-stimulated cousin to work with you on the biggest crash ever, video for posterity
5. Five Nights at Freddy's - Gather your family in one room, and get Grandad to give it a go (ensure he doesn't have a heart condition first, mind)
6. Monzo - After grandad’s wiped himself down, get him to help you put together a nice model kit
7. Minecraft: Pocket Edition - Because there isn't a single person in the world who doesn't like Minecraft. Not a one
8. Smarter Than You - Prove that you're much smarter / better at lying than everyone else who you share a surname with
9. Drift'N'Drive - Up to four can play this superb arcade racer on an iPad
10. Anki Drive - This was basically made for the holidays, so get on it
11. Javelin Masters 2 - Nothing like a little friendly competition amongst family members
12. RGB Express - Gather around a single screen and try and work your way through the more challenging puzzles on offer
Got any other games you'd recommend? Chuck them in the comments please squire.